• Shaft Length: 20in
• Start: Electric
• Controls: Tiller Handle
• Trim&Tilt: Manual
• Fuel Tank: Remote 3.2 USG / 12 L
• Fuel delivery: Caburetor
Start Easily, Idle Smoothly.
Mercury 8hp to 20hp FourStroke outboards have features that make starting easier, warm-ups faster and idling smoother!
• The fuel filter on 8hp to 20hp Mercury FourStrokes has been moved to keep the carburetor cleaner
• Tiller handle models have a richer air/fuel mix at idle
• They also come standard with a three-position choke, eliminating the need for a primer button
The Mercury 9.9hp FourStroke outboards include:
• New three-position choke and no primer button improve starting, simplify the starting procedure and allow the engine to warm up faster
• A richer idle air / fuel mix makes the engine easier to start and provides better idle running quality (tiller handle models)
• A change to the ignition timing allows fishermen to find and hold optimal troll speed
Power in the Palm of Your Hand.
Tiller models feature the exclusive Mercury multifunction tiller that puts
• throttle control (with improved slow-speed throttle advance for optimal trolling)
• steering in the palm of your hand.