Please respect our Mercury Marine Sales Terms:
Mercury Marine restricts outboard sales from APM to a Vancouver Island, Vancouver and Lower Mainland Area. We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions are causing to our valued customers outside this area.
Go with 5 Years Factory Backed Limited Coverage
Purchase this Mercury outboard model and get a total of 5 years of Mercury factory-backed limited coverage!
to the standard 3-year warranty, you will also receive a 2-year Mercury Product Protection Gold plan!
ALL NEW V8 4.6L VERADO 4-STROKE MODEL
Verado® – a smooth operator
Mercury Verado is the pinnacle of superior outboard design and performance. Created to power the largest boats for the boldest adventures, Verado delivers advanced engineering and refined operation to boat owners who don’t compromise; every feature is designed to offer the ultimate on-water experience and greatest confidence. Our new 4.6-liter V-8 250 and 300hp outboards deliver exhilarating acceleration and top speed to run offshore with confidence. They boast generous displacement and a robust design that provide uncompromising durability and reliability. The Mercury-exclusive Advanced MidSection (AMS) and under-cowl noise management features of the 250, 300 and 350hp Verado set the standard for smooth, quiet marine propulsion. The smooth, refined power of a 4.6-liter V-8 powerhead delivers exhilarating acceleration and top speed to run offshore with confidence, with generous displacement and robust design that provide uncompromising durability and reliability. The Mercury exclusive Advanced MidSection (AMS) and under-cowl noise management features set the standard for smooth, quiet marine propulsion
Learn more about our used verado 300 for sale
at Alberni Power & Marine - RPM Group.
Engine Details Measurements / Performance:
• HP / KW: 300 / 224 • Shaft Length: 30in • Engine Type: V-8
• MidSection: Advanced MidSection (AMS) • Displacement: 279 CID (4.6L) • Cylinder Configuration: V8 [64 degree] with Dual Overhead Cam [DOHC] and 32-valves • Bore and stroke: 3.6 in x 3.4 in / 92 mm x 86 mm • Full throttle RPM: 5200 - 6000 • Air induction: Performance-Tuned Long-Runner Intake Manifold • Fuel induction system: Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) Computer Controlled with Advanced Range Optimization • Gearcase ratio: 1.75:1 or 1.85:1 • Gearcase options: 5.44" • Dry weight *Lightest model available: 600 lbs / 272 kgs
• Air induction: Performance-Tuned Long-Runner Intake Manifold • Fuel induction system: Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) Computer Controlled with Advanced Range Optimization • CARB star rating: 3 Stars - Ultra Low Emission
• Alternator amp / Watt: 115-amp (1449 Watt) with Idle Charge Handling/Operating:
• Engine protection operator warning system: SmartCraft Engine Guardian • Compatible with SmartCraft digital technology: Yes • Starting: Electric Start with SmartStart Protection • Controls: Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) • Steering: Electro-hydraulic power steering / Joystick Piloting for Outboards • Cooling system: Water-cooled with thermostat • Gear shift: F-N-R • Trim system: Power trim and tilt • Maximum Trim Range: 20° (-6° to 14°) • Maximum Tilt Range: 73° (-6° to 67°) • Exhaust system: Through prop • Ignition: SmartCraft PCM 112 Digital Inductive
• Lubrication system: Integrated wet sump • Counter Rotation Maintenance/Service:
• Recommended fuel: Unleaded Regular 87 Octane Minimum (R+M/2) or 90 RON 10% Ethanol Maximum • Recommended oil: NMMA Certified FCW SAE 10W-30 • Oil Capacity: 7.0 Quarts / 6.6 Liters Color Options:
• Phantom Black (generally in stock) • Cold Fusion White (built to order) • Pearl Fusion White (built to order) • Warm Fusion White (built to order) Panel Color Options:
• Graphite Grey (available at short notice) • Cold Fusion White (available at short notice) • Pearl Fusion White (available at short notice) • Warm Fusion White (available at short notice)
RPM Group Re-Powering Services - contact us for a qoute!
Professional Offshore Experiences also for private Customers:
You will benefit from our 20 years of re-powering experience
on your boat - the same as we do for professional heavy users
, such as Commercial Fishermen, Whale Watching Tour Operators
, Fishing Charters and Sports Fishermen too - on extreme Vancouver Island Westcoast conditions – day by day! Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) focused Re-Powering:
We design re-powering to accommodate your individual requirements while keeping the engine configurations sustainable
, so that your engine RPM stays mainly in the middle range while retaining an excellent boat performance
– with optimized configuration of HP, Propeller, Pitch to your boat measurements. This ensures the most economical operating cost
for your individual boat specifications and style of boating.
General RPM Group Services:
• Pre Delivery Inspection - PDI
• Water Testing - 100% ready for operation
Get more info about Mercury Outboard Motors in Canada
at Alberni Power & Marine - RPM Group.