New 2022 Program
MSRP: $33,770.00 - Get 24% off MSRP / Save $8,105.00 OFF
Please respect our Mercury Marine Sales Terms:
Mercury Marine restricts outboard sales from APM to a Vancouver Island, Vancouver and Lower Mainland Area. We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions are causing to our valued customers outside this area.
*Price and discount is for Commercial Applications only
SeaPro - the right partner for the job!
For Commercial Applications only:
• Engineered to last much longer as its regular counterpart!
• Unlimited hours within 2 Years
limited standard warranty
ALL NEW V8 4.6L 4-STROKE SEAPRO MODEL SeaPro - more power for the job
The new Mercury V-8 SeaPro outboard models bring more of everything to the job
- more displacement, more power, more efficiency and more durability.
The impressive muscle of our new V-8 4.6-liter powerheads
is specifically designed for commercial duty
and delivers our best-ever fuel economy.
The combination of ample torque and low weight makes
these engines ideal for heavily-loaded boats.
Guaranteed to do its job, so you can do yours.
Offers simple, seamless repower rigging.
Engineered for commercial fishing vessels, commercial workboats and law-enforcement boats.
Learn more about mercury sea pro 250
at Alberni Power & Marine - RPM Group.
Measurements / Performance:
• HP / KW: 250 / 186
• Shaft Length: 25in
• Engine Type: V-8
• MidSection: Conventional MidSection
• Displacement: 279 CID (4.6L)
• Cylinder Configuration: V8 [64 degree] with Dual Overhead Cam [DOHC] and 24-valves
• Full throttle RPM: 4800 - 5600
• Gearcase ratio: 1.85:1
• Gearcase options: 5.44"
• Dry weight *Lightest model available: 483 lbs / 220 kgs
• Air induction: Performance-Tuned Long-Runner Intake Manifold
• Fuel induction system: Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) Computer Controlled with Advanced Range Optimization
• CARB star rating: 3 Stars - Ultra Low Emission
• Alternator amp / Watt: 85-amp (1071 Watt) with Idle Charge
• Bore and stroke: 3.6 in x 3.4 in / 92 mm x 86 mm
• Engine protection operator warning system: SmartCraft Engine Guardian
• Compatible with SmartCraft digital technology: Yes
• Starting: Electric Start with SmartStart Protection
• Controls: Remote Mechanical
• Steering: Big Tiller (optional), Hydraulic (standard), Power (optional)
• Cooling system: Water-cooled with thermostat
• Gear shift: F-N-R
• Trim system: Power trim and tilt
• Maximum Trim Range: 20° (-6° to 14°)
• Maximum Tilt Range: 73° (-6° to 67°)
• Exhaust system: Through prop
• Ignition: SmartCraft PCM 112 Digital Inductive
• Lubrication system: Integrated wet sump
• Recommended fuel: Unleaded Regular 87 Octane Minimum (R+M/2) or 90 RON 10% Ethanol Maximum
• Recommended oil: NMMA Certified FCW SAE 25W-40 (Optional 10W-30 for Cold Conditions)
• Oil Capacity: 7.0 Quarts / 6.6 Liters
• 2 year limited warranty standard on all SeaPro FourStroke models - commercial applications only - UNLIMITED HOURS!
• 2 year corrosion warranty standard on all SeaPro FourStroke models - commercial applications only
RPM Group Re-Powering Services - contact us for a quote!
Professional Offshore Experiences also for private Customers:
You will benefit from our 20 years of re-powering experience
on your boat - the same as we do for professional heavy users
, such as Commercial Fishermen, Whale Watching Tour Operators
, Fishing Charters and Sports Fishermen too - on extreme Vancouver Island Westcoast conditions – day by day!
Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) focused Re-Powering:
We design re-powering to accommodate your individual requirements while keeping the engine configurations sustainable
, so that your engine RPM stays mainly in the middle range while retaining an excellent boat performance
– with optimized configuration of HP, Propeller, Pitch to your boat measurements. This ensures the most economical operating cost
for your individual boat specifications and style of boating.
• Pre Delivery Inspection - PDI*
• Water Testing - 100% ready for operation
Get more info about Mercury Outboard Motors in Canada
at Alberni Power & Marine - RPM Group.