SeaPro - the right partner for the job!
MSRP: $23,733.00 - Get 15% off MSRP / $3,564.00 OFF*
Please respect our Mercury Marine Sales Terms:
Mercury Marine restricts outboard sales from APM to a Vancouver Island, Vancouver and Lower Mainland Area. We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions are causing to our valued customers outside this area.
*Price and discount is for Commercial Applications only
For Commercial Applications only:
• Engineered to last much longer as its regular counterpart!
• Unlimited hours within 2 Years
limited standard warranty
150HP 4-STROKE SEAPRO MODEL - Reach the Next Level.
The SeaPro™ mid-range outboards take working to the next level - uncommonly powerful, uniquely compact, uncompromisingly reliable and unbelievably fuel-efficient. To maximise durability, upper mounts are twice as stiff as recreational models.
The compact size of these mid-range outboards lets you refit older boats with more horsepower enabling them to perform better than ever with the latest technology.
They're the engines with the toughness and durability you need to get the job done.
150 HP SeaPro Features
The 150hp SeaPro™ is one tough customer, built to deliver loads of torque and higher durability than any other 150hp outboard. It’s perfect for commercial fishing vessels, commercial workboats and law-enforcement boats.
Learn more about 150 hp sea pro
at Alberni Power & Marine - RPM Group.
Measurements / Performance:
• HP / KW: 150 / 225
• Shaft Length: 25in
• Engine Type: 8-valve single overhead cam (SOHC) Inline 4
• Displacement: 3.0L
• Full throttle RPM: 4800 - 5300
• Gearcase ratio: 1.92:1
• Dry weight *Lightest model available: 206 lbs
• Fuel induction system: Computer Controlled Multi-Port Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
• Fuel system: Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
• CARB star rating: 3 Stars - Ultra Low Emission
• Alternator amp / Watt: 60-amp / 756 Watt (Belt Driven)
• Bore and stroke: 4.0 in x 3.6 in / 102 mm x 92 mm
• Engine protection operator warning system: SmartCraft Engine Guardian
• Compatible with SmartCraft digital technology: Yes
• Starting: Electric (turn-key) Smart Start Electric
• Steering: Big Tiller Compatible / Dual cable mechanical / Electro-hydraulic power steering optional / Hydraulic power steering
• Cooling system: Water-cooled with thermostat
• Gear shift: F-N-R
• Trim system: Power trim and tilt
• Maximum Trim Range: 22° (-6° to 16°)
• Maximum Tilt Range: 73° (-6° to 67°)
• Exhaust system: Through prop
• Ignition: SmartCraft ECM 70 Digital Inductive
• Lubrication system: Integrated wet sump
• Counter Rotation
• Recommended fuel: Unleaded Regular 87 Octane Minimum (R+M/2) or 90 RON 10% Ethanol Maximum
• Oil Capacity: 6.3 Quarts / 6.0 Liters
• 2 year limited warranty standard on all SeaPro FourStroke models - commercial applications only - UNLIMITED HOURS!
• 2 year corrosion warranty standard on all SeaPro FourStroke models - commercial applications only
RPM Group Re-Powering Services - contact us for a quote!
Professional Offshore Experiences also for private Customers:
You will benefit from our 20 years of re-powering experience
on your boat - the same as we do for professional heavy users
, such as Commercial Fishermen, Whale Watching Tour Operators
, Fishing Charters and Sports Fishermen too - on extreme Vancouver Island Westcoast conditions – day by day!
Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) focused Re-Powering:
We design re-powering to accommodate your individual requirements while keeping the engine configurations sustainable
, so that your engine RPM stays mainly in the middle range while retaining an excellent boat performance
– with optimized configuration of HP, Propeller, Pitch to your boat measurements. This ensures the most economical operating cost
for your individual boat specifications and style of boating.
General RPM Group Services:
• Pre Delivery Inspection - PDI
• Water Testing - 100% ready for operation
Learn more about our new Mercury Outboard Motors for Sale
at Alberni Power & Marine - RPM Group.