MSRP: $36,015.00 - Get 20% off MSRP / Save $7,206.00 OFF
Please respect our Mercury Marine Sales Terms:
Mercury Marine restricts outboard sales from APM to a Vancouver Island, Vancouver and Lower Mainland Area. We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions are causing to our valued customers outside this area.
Go with 5 Years Factory Backed Limited Coverage
Purchase this Mercury outboard model and get a total of 5 years of Mercury factory-backed limited coverage!
to the standard 3-year warranty, you will also receive a 2-year Mercury Product Protection Gold plan!
ALL NEW V-8 4.6L 4-STROKE MODEL
Designed to be reliable, powerfull and efficient!
The new Mercury V-8 FourStrokes are precision engineered
from skeg to cowl.
Packed with advanced technology to improve all aspects of performance and reliability, the robust V-8 4.6-liter engines - designed to minimize weight
and maximize torque
- deliver Mercury’s best-ever FourStroke hole shot, top speed and fuel efficiency.
The new FourStrokes also provide remarkably effective
dampening of sound and vibration for a superior boating experience
, and Idle Charge battery-management
prevents boaters from draining their batteries while operating multiple electronic devices.
The new V-8 boasts class-leading displacement
but is the lightest engine
in the 300hp class by more than 10 pounds.
Quick-revving double-overhead camshaft design
and deep-breathing intake deliver thrilling and satisfying performance.
Great for aluminum console, deck, inflatable rigid hull, inshore fishing
, offshore fishing
, and runabout boats and tritoons.
Learn more about 250 outboard for sale
at Alberni Power & Marine - RPM Group.
Measurements / Performance:
• HP / KW: 250 / 186
• Shaft Length: 25in
• Engine Type: V-8
• Displacement: 279 CID (4.6L)
• Cylinder Configuration: V8 [64 degree] with Dual Overhead Cam [DOHC] and 32-valves
• Bore and stroke: 3.6" x 3.4" / 92 mm x 86 mm
• Full throttle RPM: 5200 - 6000
• Gearcase ratio: 1.75:1
• Gearcase options: 5.44"
• Dry weight *Lightest model available: 527 lbs / 239 kgs
• Air induction: Performance-Tuned Long-Runner Intake Manifold
• Fuel induction system: Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) Computer Controlled with Advanced Range Optimization
• CARB star rating: 3 Stars - Ultra Low Emission
• Alternator amp / Watt: 85-amp (1071 Watt) with Idle Charge
• Engine protection operator warning system: SmartCraft Engine Guardian
• Starting: Electric Start with SmartStart Protection
• Controls: Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS)
• Steering: Hydraulic
• Cooling system: Water-cooled with thermostat
• Gear shift: F-N-R
• Trim system: Power trim and tilt
• Maximum Trim Range: 20° (-6° to 14°)
• Maximum Tilt Range: 73° (-6° to 67°)
• Exhaust system: Through prop
• Ignition: SmartCraft PCM 112 Digital Inductive
• Lubrication system: Integrated wet sump
• Counter Rotation
• Recommended fuel: Unleaded Regular 87 Octane Minimum (R+M/2) or 90 RON 10% Ethanol Maximum
• Recommended oil: NMMA Certified FCW SAE 10W-30
• Oil Capacity: 7.0 Quarts / 6.6 Liters
• Phantom Black (generally in stock)
• Cold Fusion White (built to order)
• Pearl Fusion White (built to order)
• Warm Fusion White (built to order)
Panel Color Options:
• Graphite Grey (available at short notice)
• Cold Fusion White (available at short notice)
• Pearl Fusion White (available at short notice)
• Warm Fusion White (available at short notice)
RPM Group Re-Powering Services - contact us for a quote!
Professional Offshore Experiences also for private Customers:
You will benefit from our 20 years of re-powering experience
on your boat - the same as we do for professional heavy users
, such as Commercial Fishermen, Whale Watching Tour Operators
, Fishing Charters and Sports Fishermen too - on extreme Vancouver Island Westcoast conditions – day by day!
Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) focused Re-Powering:
We design re-powering to accommodate your individual requirements while keeping the engine configurations sustainable
, so that your engine RPM stays mainly in the middle range while retaining an excellent boat performance
– with optimized configuration of HP, Propeller, Pitch to your boat measurements. This ensures the most economical operating cost
for your individual boat specifications and style of boating.
General Services RPM Group:
• Pre Delivery Inspection - PDI
• Water Testing - 100% ready for operation
Learn more about our new Mercury Outboards
at Alberni Power & Marine - RPM Group.