SeaPro - the right partner for the job!
MSRP: $33,135.00 - Get 24% off MSRP / Save $7,950.00 OFF*
Please respect our Mercury Marine Sales Terms:
Mercury Marine restricts outboard sales from APM to a Vancouver Island, Vancouver and Lower Mainland Area. We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions are causing to our valued customers outside this area.
*Price and discount is for Commercial Applications only
For Commercial Applications only:
• Engineered to last much longer as its regular counterpart!
• Unlimited hours within 2 Years
limited standard warranty
ALL NEW V8 4.6L 4-STROKE SEAPRO MODEL
SeaPro - more power for the job
The new Mercury V-8 SeaPro outboard models bring more of everything to the job
- more displacement, more power, more efficiency and more durability.
The impressive muscle of our new V-8 4.6-liter powerheads
is specifically designed for commercial duty
and delivers our best-ever fuel economy.
The combination of ample torque and low weight makes
these engines ideal for heavily-loaded boats.
Guaranteed to do its job, so you can do yours.
allows the engine to reach maximum torque well below peak rpm
- more power with less stress on the motor
, making it the perfect motor for commercial fishing vessels, commercial workboats
and law-enforcement boats.
Learn more about mercury sea pro 225 review
at Alberni Power & Marine - RPM Group.
Measurements / Performance:
• HP / KW: 225 / 168
• Shaft Length: 25in
• Engine Type: V-8
• MidSection: Conventional MidSection
• Displacement: 279 CID (4.6L)
• Cylinder Configuration: V8 [64 degree] with Dual Overhead Cam [DOHC] and 24-valves
• Full throttle RPM: 4800 - 5600
• Gearcase ratio: 1.85:1
• Gearcase options: 5.44"
• Dry weight *Lightest model available: 483 lbs / 220 kgs
• Air induction: Performance-Tuned Long-Runner Intake Manifold
• Fuel induction system: Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) Computer Controlled with Advanced Range Optimization
• CARB star rating: 3 Stars - Ultra Low Emission
• Alternator amp / Watt: 85-amp (1071 Watt) with Idle Charge
• Bore and stroke: 3.6 in x 3.4 in / 92 mm x 86 mm
• Engine protection operator warning system: SmartCraft Engine Guardian
• Compatible with SmartCraft digital technology: Yes
• Starting: Electric Start with SmartStart Protection
• Controls: Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) - Compatible
• Steering: Big Tiller (optional), Hydraulic (standard), Power (optional)
• Cooling system: Water-cooled with thermostat
• Gear shift: F-N-R
• Trim system: Power trim and tilt
• Maximum Trim Range: 20° (-6° to 14°)
• Maximum Tilt Range: 73° (-6° to 67°)
• Exhaust system: Through prop
• Ignition: SmartCraft PCM 112 Digital Inductive
• Lubrication system: Integrated wet sump
• Recommended fuel: Unleaded Regular 87 Octane Minimum (R+M/2) or 90 RON 10% Ethanol Maximum
• Recommended oil: NMMA Certified FCW SAE 25W-40 (Optional 10W-30 for Cold Conditions)
• Oil Capacity: 7.0 Quarts / 6.6 Liters
• 2 year limited warranty standard on all SeaPro FourStroke models - commercial applications only - UNLIMITED HOURS!
• 2 year corrosion warranty standard on all SeaPro FourStroke models - commercial applications only
RPM Group Re-Powering Services - contact us for a quote!
Professional Offshore Experiences also for private Customers:
You will benefit from our 20 years of re-powering experience
on your boat - the same as we do for professional heavy users
, such as Commercial Fishermen, Whale Watching Tour Operators
, Fishing Charters and Sports Fishermen too - on extreme Vancouver Island Westcoast conditions – day by day!
Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) focused Re-Powering:
We design re-powering to accommodate your individual requirements while keeping the engine configurations sustainable
, so that your engine RPM stays mainly in the middle range while retaining an excellent boat performance
– with optimized configuration of HP, Propeller, Pitch to your boat measurements. This ensures the most economical operating cost
for your individual boat specifications and style of boating.
General RPM Group Services:
• Pre Delivery Inspection - PDI
• Water Testing - 100% ready for operation
Learn more about the most current & largest inventory for Mercury Outboard Motors in Canada
at Alberni Power & Marine - RPM Group.